Do you ever feel like logging out of the Internet on a permanent basis? Maybe your once favorite social media sites don’t seem that great anymore…Maybe you’ve got a pesky “catfish”? Whatever the reason, people often find themselves needing to delete their various Web accounts all at once. Below are five websites that can help you do just that!
1. All Things D – A Handy Guide to Deleting Digital Accounts
2. Just Delete Me – A Directory of Direct Links to Delete your Account from Web Services
3. GoDelete – Escape from the Web and Leave no Trace!
4. Account Killer – How to Easily Delete Your Online Accounts
5. Web 2.0 Suicide Machine – Meet your Real Neighbors again!
Sadiyyah Rice is the digital intern for the NABJ Digital Journalism Task Force, recording secretary for the Greater St. Louis Association of Black Journalists and video editor for Higher…
View original post 4 more words